It's been a little while since an update. Made a batch of this today; tastes great.
The recipe is more for the sauce than anything else.
6 Salmon Fillets
Mustard Seeds or Ground Mustard
Fish Stock Cube (Knorr)
Pestle and Mortar or Small mixing bowl
Served with sweet potato mash and stir-fried brocolli.
1. Heat oven to ~200C.
2. Grind mustard seeds and stock cube into consistant mixture, or mix in mixing bowl with fork.
3. Mix in 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar to form a mixture with the consistancy of puree.
4. Mix in 1 tbsp tomato puree, cumin, ground ginger and paprika.
5. With each fillet, sit the fillet on enough kitchen foil to wrap it, pour the sauce over the fillet, coating all of one surface, then wrap the fillet in kitchen foil.
6. Cook the salmon for 25-30 minutes.
Optional, Untested - 7. Remove the salmon from the oven and take off the kitchen foil. Scrape off most of the sauce, place the salmon skin-side up under a grill or skin-side down on a pan to crisp the skin.
Volumise: Add more brocolli. Mash some cauliflower into the sweet potato mash.
Add carbs: More sweet potato. Add a little honey, sucrose (table sugar) or glucose to the sweet potato mash.
Add fat: Mix some peanut butter into the mash. Add more olive oil and less vinegar to the sauce. Pestle and mortar only - mix coconut oil and/or almond flour into the sauce to thicken it and add some fat. Add oil to the brocolli until it has absorbed all it can.
Add protein: Wrap salmon fillets in bacon before adding sauce.