More on the salmon theme. I bought a few bags a while back, and now I need to empty out my freezer before the end of term, so here goes.
6 Salmon Fillets
3 Red Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C.
2. Quarter avocado and slice peppers into large pieces (roughly four slices per bell pepper).
3. Place salmon fillets in roasting dish, cover in olive oil.
4. Place avocado and peppers on top of salmon, and add more oil.
5. Roast for roughly 30 minutes.
6. Take dish out of oven, put peppers in plastic tub then put the lid on. Serve avocados. Drain off oil from dish. Return dish to oven.
7. Shake peppers in tub, open tub and shred off skin - which should be blackened - with a fork. Serve peppers.
8. Serve salmon.
Volumise: Serve with some steamed broccolli or cauliflower.
Add carbs: Use more peppers (two or three peppers per person is not excessive), coat salmon in a honey glaze.
Add fat: Use more avocado, pour some of the oil from the dish over the finished meal.
Add protein: Again, wrap the salmon in bacon.